From refurbishments to major new builds, Kingsley Associates (Surveyors) Ltd has extensive experience in project management from refurbishments and small alterations to major new builds.
We can save you unnecessary expense through delays and unforeseen costs. We have a strong track record of successfully completing to budget and to deadline.
Let us shoulder the burden of managing your project, whatever the size. We offer a complete range of services, from the initial brief by the client:
- Advising on the art of the possible, with an extensive knowledge of new materials and techniques,
- Advising on planning laws and building regulations,
- The tendering process – building your team of consultants and specialists,
- Providing liaison throughout between you and your project team,
- Site supervision,
- Signing off and authorising payments.
We work closely with the building trade and can put together the right team for your project, from architects to plumbers, from builders to interior designers.
For us, building a close and effective working relationship with clients is crucial to success, keeping them informed to the desired level.
Whether you are looking for advice on your project or want someone to manage it for you, contact Kingsley Associates (Surveyors) Ltd and we will help guide you through the process.